Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mandarin Pacific Hotel – Haunted Hotel?


Mandarin Pacific Hotel – Haunted Hotel?
This hotel is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia (unfortunately it is where the traffic jam are). It is in China Town and one of the most popular tourist spots in the country.
 
The front view of the Mandarin Pacific Hotel in Kuala Lumpur
According to a computer internet user that hotel may be haunted.
Purported Hauntings :
An old man had a long term agreement with the hotel (must be quite wealthy) and he passed away. The management found about it much later when the old guy was already partially decomposed.
Every since that incident they were numerous complaints from their guests. For example, guests have reported chairs and doors moving at nights without anyone present. There are some reports about hearing marbles dropping on the floors, sounding like “Tok! Tok!...” (am not sure the reason for this sound).
There is also an incident when a lady guest left the hotel at night immediately without any reasons given. (That lady, except for a glaring stare, did not give the Night Manager any reasons for leaving in a huff) Ouch!!!
Since then due to these incidents, a memo was sent out to the front staff not to rent out some of these rooms.
Is the hotel really haunted?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the Malay's culture, it is believed that when you hear the sound of marble droppings, it means that the house/room is haunted.

Anonymous said...

Is this a true story or just a story'?

Christopher Lim said...

That was I heard.

Anonymous said...

The Haunted One is In Room 1102 Its Really Haunted.. Beacuse So Many Sound and If you Enter The Lift and you Want Go Upstairs Well, That Lift Will Be Down And Goes to Basement But. No BASEMENT there.

Anonymous said...

Real person that has been stay at room 1102, happy watching..
https://youtu.be/rBGybEPtku8

Anonymous said...

OMG, bulan depan saya menginap disini, sudah full payment 2 room no refund, bawa anak kecil pula huhuhu .... Manager yang sekarang Mr Watson

yanmaneee said...

mlb jerseys
air max 95
golden goose outlet
converse outlet store
cheap jordans
coach outlet
supreme new york
balenciaga triple s
hermes belt
jordan shoes

jasonbob said...

supreme
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
jordan 12
golden goose
yeezy shoes
adidas yeezy boost 350 v2
golden goose shoes
yeezy supply
moncler
cheap jordans

Unknown said...

It's covid period and we are all missing travelling. I was reminiscing about my trips to Kuala Lumpur when I remembered about my weird experience at the hotel Mandarin Pacific KL, so I decided to look up for it online and came across this blog. It was in 2012. I was a student at that time and was backpacking south east Asia. I've stayed at lots of budget, poorly maintained hotels before but the hotel Mandarin Pacific was for sure an experience I'll not forget. Before going there I was staying at another hotel, citin and was looking for a hotel in China town. With no online booking, I took my backpacks and set off to China town. Most of the hotels had no rooms available. I kept walking n came across the Mandarin Pacific. Reluctant at first because I thought it was not within my budget, I decided to check it out as I was tired walking in the hot KL weather. Luckily they had a promo for 2 nights with breakfast included at a really good rate. My search was over. Made the full payment. Taking the lift, I had an odd feeling. The corridor looked old and quiet. Entering the room, I could sense something was odd about this place, it had a weird vibe. Unpacked my stuffs, took a shower, rest for a while and went out. I got back around 10 pm. Sat in the looby for about an hour for the wifi as the connection was not good in the room. Around 11 pm I went back to my room. The floor I stayed on was so quiet. Got in my room, took a shower n off to bed as I was so tired. Fell asleep. But around 2 am I started to feel really cold. Got up and I could hear some weird noise, which I can't describe, inside the room and the ceiling. The atmosphere seemed heavy n had a really weird feeling. I could not fall asleep again, I started to feel scared for no reason, n let's remember, I was a young backpacker, who used to stay out until after midnight n take dark alleys to get back to hotels...The next morning I talked to the manager n told him that I could not sleep and the room was too cold. He offered to switch off the central AC. But I politely refused. Without asking, he returned me 1 day room rate. I had breakfast and left.
Will I stay at the hotel again? Maybe just for one night out of curiosity, but not alone.

tealoa said...

go to this web-site dolabuy ysl browse around this website replica ysl handbags try this site https://www.dolabuy.ru/

Unknown said...

click over here now this contact form Check This Out best replica designer bags click to read more best replica designer bags