Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF

Thank God its Friday! I am sure that everybody out there looks forward to the weekend where they can get some time to spend with their families. More so, I think, for those in the construction sector.

It’s a fact that the local construction sector has not been doing very well for the last few years. I have a number of clients closed down and I also have a number who venture overseas to survive these tough times. To look on the bright side, maybe we should take this as in incentive to contribute and make this industry more efficient, more cost effective to compete with those overseas. As usual, I will be happy to read your comments on this.

Here’s hoping everyone is safe from leaking pipes and falling ceiling. On that note, have a happy & restful weekend!

No comments: